* Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products and Headline Search $50 Promotional Credit. For Amazon sellers that register for Amazon advertising products (Sponsored Products or Headline Search Ads) through their seller account from May 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2018 and registers their payment method before July 31st, 2018, Amazon will apply a promotional credit of $50 to that advertiser's account. Promotional credits will automatically be applied upon the advertiser’s registration of their payment method associated to their advertising account. Any unused promotional credit will expire after 90 days from the date the promotion credit is applied.
- Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
- This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- Limit one promotional credit per seller account.